Monday, June 11, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week ~ PTO

I have been away from my blog for WAY too long!! I am back and ready to start again!! 

I am on the PTO for my daughter's school, and we love our teachers! Teacher Appreciation Week was last month, and I wanted to share what we did for our staff. I thought they turned out so cute! We got the ideas from Pinterest, but changed it up a bit and made it our own!

On Monday they received these awesome tumbler cups with our school name and logo. Attached was a Crystal Light packet and note that said "Thanks for quenching Northfield's thirst for knowledge! ~ PTO".



On Tuesday they received breakfast provided by the school.

On Wednesday they received these packages of Extra gum along with a note that said "The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is the little EXTRA! Thanks for always going the extra mile for Northfield Elementary! ~ PTO"

On Thursday they received their favorite Sonic drinks from the school.

And on Friday we provided them with a BBQ luncheon.






I think it was a great week, and I hope they enjoyed their gifts! Our teachers work SO hard and give so much, it's nice to give back to them!

Tomorrow I will post pictures of what I personally gave to my daughter's teacher and the aides for Teacher Appreciation Week!! I'm really excited about them as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment