Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Project 365 - Day 19 and 20

Well, at least I am still taking my pictures every day even if they aren't getting uploaded!!


Project 365 - Day 20 - 100 Days of School!
All of the Kindergarten classes are celebrating the 100th day of school. Each child was assigned a number to decorate and they are going to hang all 100 numbers on the wall. Abigail had the number 17 to decorate. We drew out several different ideas and this is the one we ended up picking. Two number people standing out in the snow!! I thought it turned out super cute even if I have to say so myself!!

Project 365 - Day 19 - Birthday Party!
I am kinda cheating on Tuesday's picture! Abigail's birthday party is coming up and she picked out these invitations. They are made to look like tickets. The Jonas Brothers are her favorite right now and she is doing her whole party in them! We just got the invites yesterday so we thought we would share them!


2 comments:

  1. The number people are cute. It's hard to believe it's that far into the school year already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great!!!!

    ReplyDelete