Monday, January 18, 2010

Project 365 - Day 18 - Kisses for Everyone!

Abigail has gotten used to my picture a day by now. The last few days she has asked me what picture I am going to take for today. Well tonight she asked and I replied that I don't know yet. She then asked if she could take the picture for me. She is actually a pretty good little photographer and I didn't have a plan for today, so I agreed. I thought she would want to take a picture of one of her toys. Nope. She said she wanted to take a picture of mommy and daddy kissing like when we got married.





So here is our picture kissing taken by my almost six year old daughter. While we were taking the picture our dog Maggie came into the room. Maggie LOVES to give kisses. If you make the kissy sound while kissing someone, she goes crazy trying to join in.


So, we had to take another picture with the three of us kissing. Then as we are about to tuck her into bed for the night, she says she has an idea. Ready for her idea??



She wanted a picture of ALL of us kissing!! I was holding the camera while Chris pushed the button. I was making some weird face, and I'm not quite sure what Chris was doing but I just LOVE this picture!! Abigail was cracking up and Maggie was having a blast kissing everyone!

2 comments: