Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Project 365 - Day 5

Today was the first day back to school after Christmas/Winter break. We were all way too lazy while the kids were out. We did a lot of - NOTHING!! This includes messing up our sleeping schedules. Needless to say my daughter didn't get much sleep last night, and I didn't either. I help out in the Art class at her school two days a week with the Kindergarten classes and ran into her teacher this morning. I informed her that Abigail would probally be dragging today, and she replied with "oh, she is!". Whoops!! When she got of school we had a snack, gave all the dogs a treat, read a book, and then CRASHED!! Today's picture shows the aftermath of the first day back to school! Here is Abigail with her daddy tapped out in the living room chair. I fell asleep on the couch, and woke up to the two of them snuggled up together.

2 comments:

  1. I love snuggle up shots!! Susan GF

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! My kids usually crash after the first day back to school as well. LOL

    ReplyDelete