Thursday, January 7, 2010

Project 365 - Day 7 - Snow Day!!


It snowed today!! We were predicted 1-2 inches, and we ended up with maybe half an inch. Schools were cancelled last night at around 7:00 pm and it didn't even start snowing until 11:30 am! My kids were just as excited with our half an inch as they would have been if we had two inches!! We rarely see snow here, so they take what they can get. It was SO cold that they couldn't stay out too long, but they sure enjoyed the time they did spend in the snow. Most of their snow time consisted of throwing snowballs at each other. Unfortunately this is the best picture I was able to get. I must have been so cold I was shaking because all the other pictures were blurry! Abigail is about to nail Kyle with her snowball!! School has already been cancelled for tomorrow - due to the snow freezing into ice on the side streets. Yes, I live in the south and we just can't handle the snow/ice!!

2 comments:

  1. So funny for me to see such small amounts of snow and hear that school is canceled! Hope they enjoyed the day off!!!!

    ReplyDelete