Friday, January 1, 2010

Project 365 - Day 1



Today is the start of my Project 365. I will be taking and posting a new picture every day for 365 days! This project sounds really awesome, so I am hoping to be able to keep up! I am definitely not the photographer that the other girls doing this project are so I apologize for that in advance! Christmas is my favorite time of the year. Since the new year is here, it is time to take down the Christmas decorations. So, I thought I would take this picture of an ornament on my tree. My daughter, Abigail, started Kindergarten this year. She made this ornament at school and it has her thumbprint as the reindeer. She was so PROUD of it and of course I LOVED it! Tomorrow it will be packed away for another year, but now I can look at it all year long!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, it's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love their little homemade ornaments the best and love putting them on the tree each year.

    ReplyDelete