Monday, January 11, 2010

Project 365 - Day 10 and 11

So, I finally missed a day! I knew it was bound to happen soon. I ended up falling asleep in the chair and by the time I woke up it was 2 o'clock in the morning. Oh well! I did take my picture, just didn't get to upload it! So here is two days in one.
Here is today's pic! Abigail is in a modeling phase. Every time I go to take her picture she does some form of this pose. I have no idea where she learned how to do this, but it is so cute!!


Sunday, January 10, 2010 -Meet our new friend!
Bradford, one of our foster puppies, left us Saturday for his forever home. We didn't want Woody to be lonely, so she brought over Freeman. Freeman is one of Woody's litter mates. The problem is he looks EXACTLY like Woody!! The only difference is that Woody has a little bit of white on his chest, which you can't see unless he is sitting still. This is our first meeting with Freeman. I have no idea which one is Woody and which one is Freeman!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little pose!!!!! :)
    The dogs look like they are having a BLAST!

    ReplyDelete