Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Project 365 - Day 12 and 13

Well, I did it again! I have felt sick all week long and I just can't get it together. I am ready for this week to be over! I fell asleep on the couch last night and again woke up around 3 in the morning!! Once again I took my picture on Tuesday, just didn't get to upload it.


Day 13 - Beads Galore!!
Abigail got 3 jewelry making sets for Christmas. We decided to open them all up and put them in one container. We had beads everywhere! I am sure she will have lots of fun making necklaces and bracelets for the both of us!



Day 12 - Fancy Nancy
Abigail got this Fancy Nancy doll for Christmas. She loves her!! She really enjoys reading the books and is enjoying spending time with Fancy Nancy! She has been sleeping with her, dancing with her, and talking to her. Fancy Nancy has even helped her with her homework!!

3 comments:

  1. This is the cutest picture! Might I post it on my Facebook fan page? It's "Robin Preiss Glasser books." Someone sent me this link because we were impressed with the comment about FN helping with her homework. How?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely!! My daughter would LOVE that!! Thanks for looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better!! and I love both your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete