Friday, January 15, 2010

Project 365 - Day 14 and 15

I fell asleep on the couch again last night. I am sure I am starting to sound like a broken record. I definitely have a trend going on here! Long story short, here are my pictures for the last two days.


January 15, 2010 - Day 15

Chris came with me to Gymboree today to pick up the stuff I had on hold. I was showing him the hats and he thought this one would fit him. I think it was a size 2-4 years!! LOL




January 14, 2010 - Day 14 - Abigail's Shop

Abigail decided to open up her own shop. She had it set up so nicely. I was very impressed! She had a section for toys, gift cards, food, and dog stuff. It was SO cute!! Unfortunately the battery on my camera was dead so I didn't get a picture of the original store. This pic is after it the battery had charged for a little bit and by then we had already shopped in her store!

1 comment: